A Selection of Our Impressive Case Results
View some of our case results and see for yourself how Fazzio Law has been able to help individuals with foreclosure and tax issues across New Jersey and New York.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients' cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client's case.
- Fazzio Law successfully defended a Bulk Sale Investigation leading to a case closure and no assessment determination.
- Successful F3520 appeal removes $55,000 of IRS penalties
- Fazzio Law successfully settled $118,000 in tax debt with NJ Div. of Tax for $40,000 (~34% of total liability) through NJ Closing Agreement (N.J.S.A. 54:50-1)
- Immunity Granted to Client Testifying in Criminal Tax Case
- IRS Reverses $100,000 Liability Assessment of 1099-C Cancelation of Debt Income
- Compromising IRS Debt – The Hardship Case - Fazzio Law Offices
- Winning the IRS Audit – Back-Up and Bedside Manner - Fazzio Law
- Getting an Installment Agreement for a Celebrity - Fazzio Law
Awarded: Bulk Sale Investigation Closed / No Determination
Awarded: $55,000 reduction in penalties associated with F3520 filing obligations.
Awarded: Fazzio Law successfully settled $118,000 in tax debt with NJ Div. of Tax for $40,000 (~34% of total liability) through NJ Closing Agreement (N.J.S.A. 54:50-1)
Awarded: Fazzio Law successfully counseled a client with involvement in an illegal tax fraud resulting in the U.S. Attorney's issuance of "pocket immunity" in exchange for the client's testimony before the Grand Jury.
Awarded: Fazzio Law successfully received a full reversal and concession of $0.00 owed in liability for an improperly assessed 1099-C liability. Our client faced a foreclosure of an inherited property which resulted in a sheriff's sale and eviction. To add insult to injury, the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") assessed the client over $100,000 in tax liability for Cancellation of Debt, which occurs when the banks "write off" their bad debt and discharged mortgage loans. Our firm assessed our clients position and ultimately determined that the client was exempt under insolvency tax code. After an appeal submission, our client was granted a full reversal of the liability resulting in no liability and no monies due.
Awarded: Achieved Acceptance of an Offer of Only 4% of the Amount Owed, By Demonstrating a Financial Hardship and Special Circumstances.
Awarded: Received a Refund at Audit Through Methodical Bookkeeping, Despite a $1,000,000 Underreportingt in Tax.
Awarded: Got a Bank Levy Released, Funds Returned, and Got Client an Installment Agreement.
- Modification Fraud – The Contract Defense - Fazzio Law Offices
- Standing Defects – The Bank's House is Not in Order - Fazzio Law
- Putting the Bank in Litigation Hell - Fazzio Law Offices
Awarded: Achieved Favorable Modification at Below-Market Interest Rates with a Principal Reduction.
Awarded: Achieved a Dismissal of the Foreclosure Complaint.
Awarded: Bank Agreed to Modification/Principal Reduction Options Due to Proof of Predatory Loan Characteristics.
Landlord Tenant Law
- FLO Negotiates 10-YR $6,000,000 Hoboken Commercial Lease
Awarded: Fazzio Law successfully negotiated a commercial lease for a corporate client in a prestigious Hoboken waterfront commercial building.
Small Business Law
- Business Client Dismissed from Breach of Contract Lawsuit
Awarded: Fazzio Law successfully defended a Corporate Client facing a Breach of Contract seeking in excess of $2,000,000 of damages. Our client was granted a dismissal from the lawsuit with prejudice (plaintiff is barred from reinitiating the law suit) based on procedural and technical grounds raised by our office that Plaintiff failed to comply with. The resolution was reached before the Discovery phase of the litigation was reached resulting in huge savings for our client.
- FLO Divorce Trial Award's Plaintiff ~85% of Marital Estate
Awarded: FLO Divorce Trial Award's Plaintiff ~85% of Marital Estate. Fazzio Law conducted a tenacious divorce case resulting in Plaintiff's award of eighty five (85%) of the entire martial estate through Equitable Distribution. Fazzio Law's client was also victorious in their opposition of any alimony payments to Defendant.
COVID-19 Relief Law
- FLO Small Business Clients Granted PPP & EIDL Loans
- Fighting Bankruptcy Fraud - Fazzio Law Offices
- Suing a Major Record Label for Stealing an Artist - Fazzio Law
- How to Get Recording Artists Out of A Bad Contract - Fazzio Law
Awarded: $252,000 Judgment Against the Debtor at Trial in Bankruptcy Case.
Awarded: Turned the Tables on a Major Record Label.
Awarded: Vindicated a Band by Getting a TRO So That They Could Enjoy The Financial Reward for Their Hit Song.