Legal News: BigLaw, Bigger Government Relief
When the government offered forgivable loans to keep businesses afloat and workers on the payroll during the novel coronavirus pandemic, dozens of larger law firms received government aid.
Now, the U.S. Small Business Administration has released more details on the loans as a result of U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, including the loan amounts. From that list, seven of the nation’s 200 top-grossing law firms received the maximum $10 million loan in the paycheck protection program.
The seven law firms receiving $10 million loans are:
1. Boies Schiller Flexner, Rank Number 93;
2. Thompson & Knight, Rank Number 141;
3. Kasowitz Benson Torres, Rank Number 143;
4. Robins Kaplan, Rank Number 152;
5. Cole, Scott & Kissane, Rank Number 163;
6. Day Pitney, Rank Number 164; &
7. GrayRobinson, Rank Number 169.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Legal News: BigLaw, Bigger Government Relief"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."