Taxpayers not subjected to federal tax return filing requirements may still be eligible to receive the $1,200 Stimulus Refund Check. Taxpayers are eligible if they meet the following requirements:
- Status as a U.S. citizens, permanent residents or qualifying resident alien;
- Has a valid Social Security number;
- Could not be claimed as a dependent of another taxpayer; and
- Had adjusted gross income under certain limits.
If a taxpayer meets the requisite criteria, they will need to provide:
- Full name, current mailing address and an email address
- Date of birth and valid Social Security number
- Bank account number, type and routing number, if you have one
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) you received from the IRS earlier this year, if you have one
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID, if you have one
- For each qualifying child: name, Social Security number or Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number and their relationship to you or your spouse
To apply, follow this link to the IRS.gov portal tool: https://www.freefilefillableforms.com/#/fd/EconomicImpactPayment
Category: COVID-19 Relief Law
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "COVID-19 Relief Law - IRS Non-Filer Stimulus Check Online Portal"
To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."