Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (855) 743-0262
Phone: (201) 529-8024
Fazzio Law Offices

COVID-19 Relief Law - IRS Extension Tips

Blog Category:
Comments (0)

Taxpayers can get an extension for filing their federal tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") if they file Form 4868 by the July 15.


Taxpayer also get an automatic extension when they pay all or part of their taxes electronically by July 15 and indicating that the payment is for an extension. By filing for an extension, a taxpayer will have an additional three months to prepare and file his or her paperwork – until Oct. 15. ‚ÄčIf you do not owe any taxes, an extension will simply give you more time to submit your paperwork.


For any questions or assistance, please contact the Tax Attorneys at Fazzio Lawwe are in your corner!

Category: COVID-19 Relief Law

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "COVID-19 Relief Law - IRS Extension Tips"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.