Looking For More Information? Browse Our Collection of Foreclosure and Tax Resources.
Our website provides a lot of great information about foreclosure and tax law, but if you'd like to do more research on your own, we have collected a few key links to get you started.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System: Mortgage and Foreclosure:
Founded by Congress in 1913, the Federal Reserve System serves as the central bank of the United States. This webpage provides consumers with tips about mortgages and foreclosure.
- New Jersey Courts: Foreclosure Overview:
On this page, the New Jersey Courts presents information and resources from about foreclosure, including how to prevent the loss of your home.
- New York State Department of Financial Services: Foreclosure Timeline:
This timeline from New York State helps you understand what you can expect if you fall behind on your mortgage payments.
- New York State Department of Taxation and Finance:
The website for New York's Department of Taxation and Finance can answer questions, help you understand the law, and allow you to make payments and file returns.
- State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury: Division of Taxation:
The website for New Jersey's Division of Taxation provides everything you need to know about your taxes on the state level. You can print required forms, pay or file taxes, or consult the official state tax calendar.
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS):
If you're having trouble with your taxes on a federal level, the IRS website has all the information you need.