Foreclosure Lawyers Who Can Stop Sheriff's Sales, Get Modifications and Can Save Your Home
No one sets out to buy a home just so someone can take it away. You worked hard to get where you are, paying your mortgage regularly for many years, and you need to know that even if you've received a legal notice about foreclosure proceedings, you still have options.
New Jersey and New York Foreclosure Lawyers Taking Your Fight to the Bank
Oftentimes, foreclosure doesn't become a reality just because a homeowner has stopped paying his mortgage. These types of things tend to go deeper and are not completely the homeowner's fault. In our New Jersey and New York law offices, we meet many people facing foreclosure issues because of the way banks or lenders have handled their loans. Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- Your loan was sold to several different banks and you can't be sure that the lender suing you is the one that actually owns the loan.
- You fell behind on your mortgage payments for a short amount of time and were told to apply for modifications. You spent months sending in packages that the bank never reviewed, and then received notification that a court action is being pursued to take your home.
- You believe that you owe much less than what the bank is claiming, and feel this is due to computing errors on their part or because they have illegally raised the face value of the loan through fees, penalties, and other deceitful practices.
- The terms on your loan were not what you expected and the loan was procured through fraud or misrepresentation. It was a predatory loan that is impossible to pay back, and the bank knew it was only a matter of time until you defaulted.
It may seem intimidating to engage a large bank in a legal battle, but when you have an aggressive foreclosure attorney on your side, anything is possible. Fazzio Law Offices will stand up for you, your home, your family, and your rights as a responsible mortgage holder and homeowner. Many banks bully homeowners because they assume someone in financial trouble won't pay for a good lawyer and go to trial. However, it is not uncommon for those banks to settle right before you go to trial, because they know they have a potential public relations nightmare on their hands.
Contact Our New York and New Jersey Foreclosure Law Firm
When you have your free initial consultation with Fazzio Law Offices, we will be honest and upfront about what your options are. Fazzio Law does not believe in a "no win" case and we will work hard to achieve an outcome that you can live with. This may mean:
- Modifying your loan or paying down the arrears
- Getting you into a listing agreement to sell the property, with the bank's approval
- Accepting that you will lose the house, but getting you favorable terms and "cash for keys" deals, as well as sufficient time to look for a new home
Every case is different. Our New York and New Jersey foreclosure attorneys tailor our approach to your goals rather than employ a one-size-fits-all solution to what is a complex problem. Contact Fazzio Law Offices today at 855-743-0262 or click here to book a free consultation.
Fazzio Law Offices has a history of servicing the following New Jersey areas: Alpine, Colts Neck, Englewood Cliffs, Bernardsville, Ho-Ho-Kus, Hoboken, Jersey City, Paramus, Ramsey, Saddle River, and Short Hills as well as the entire New York metropolitan area.