A Selection of Our Impressive Case Results
View some of our case results and see for yourself how Fazzio Law has been able to help individuals with foreclosure and tax issues across New Jersey and New York.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients' cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client's case.
- Compromising IRS Debt – The Hardship Case - Fazzio Law Offices
- Winning the IRS Audit – Back-Up and Bedside Manner - Fazzio Law
- Getting an Installment Agreement for a Celebrity - Fazzio Law
Awarded: Achieved Acceptance of an Offer of Only 4% of the Amount Owed, By Demonstrating a Financial Hardship and Special Circumstances.
Awarded: Received a Refund at Audit Through Methodical Bookkeeping, Despite a $1,000,000 Underreportingt in Tax.
Awarded: Got a Bank Levy Released, Funds Returned, and Got Client an Installment Agreement.
- Modification Fraud – The Contract Defense - Fazzio Law Offices
- Standing Defects – The Bank's House is Not in Order - Fazzio Law
- Putting the Bank in Litigation Hell - Fazzio Law Offices
Awarded: Achieved Favorable Modification at Below-Market Interest Rates with a Principal Reduction.
Awarded: Achieved a Dismissal of the Foreclosure Complaint.
Awarded: Bank Agreed to Modification/Principal Reduction Options Due to Proof of Predatory Loan Characteristics.
- Fighting Bankruptcy Fraud - Fazzio Law Offices
- Suing a Major Record Label for Stealing an Artist - Fazzio Law
- How to Get Recording Artists Out of A Bad Contract - Fazzio Law
Awarded: $252,000 Judgment Against the Debtor at Trial in Bankruptcy Case.
Awarded: Turned the Tables on a Major Record Label.
Awarded: Vindicated a Band by Getting a TRO So That They Could Enjoy The Financial Reward for Their Hit Song.